A Quick Marketing Tip Plus Information about the New Programs
In today’s video, I shared some marketing tips to get started before you actually build a course. I suggest that you start with marketing in mind and use whatever you have to build interest so that when the course is ready for launch, you have sales.
In this lesson, I asked you to consider:
- Who is the target audience for your course?
- Do you already have a following of this audience?
- Analyze who you currently have access to in your target market and the platforms where you reach them.
- Email list
- Other social media
- What Ideas do you have for marketing to your current audience?
- How do you plan on reaching those in your target market who are not in your current audience?
Start taking notes on your “pre-marketing” options, and we’ll revisit this in more depth before the next launch on March 24, 2015.
Introduction to Content Creation